Hi,

I am looking for some healthy snack idea. I get pretty ravenous around 8pm, I have been hitting the homemade popcorn and frozen grapes pretty hard but I need some new suggestions. I am not a big fan of sweet snacks, so something salty would be great!!

Thanks,

Allana

Help: Need some new snacks! allanakim Hi, I am looking ...
Welcome to the forum.

Do you have dietary restrictions?

Cherry tomatoes & raw veggies are obvious choices.  My husband loves peanut butter filled pretzels (from Costco).

Corn chips & salsa
Crackers & Norwiegen Pate (the recipe should be on the forum, it is from cjs - you should be able to search for it.
Cheese & your favorite crackers

You could also search for appetizers on here or "snacks" might bring up more suggestions!

I could probably could come up with more, but I'm struggling with a very limited diet right now and am drawing blanks.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Great suggestions above, I'd add having a trail mix on hand. Hummus and pita bread can also be a good mix of snacking, filling, and nutritious.  Big Grin
Former US Marine and self-taught Grillmaster.  https://www.grillseeker.com
I love hummus!  It's so inexpensive to make, and so good.
Ohh I love hummus, my partner made an olive one and a jalapeno one the other night. I might research Norwiegen Pate a little bit as well! I will let you know how I go Smile
Search here on the forum.  If you can't find it let me know and I'll look on my computer.  I know it involves cream cheese and sardines.  Yum
I'll have to take a look into those hummus recipes too! Haven't made homemade hummus in a long time. If you have a recipe for the olive and jalaepeno one, please share!
Former US Marine and self-taught Grillmaster.  https://www.grillseeker.com
I don't have that one, perhaps a search?  My best hint for a silky hummus, warm the garbanzo beans in the microwave until they are just warm to the touch then process them.

I also buy sesame seeds in bulk and make my own tahini as needed.
Help: Need some new snacks!