Hi all. I was ordering an issue this morning and saw that there was a forum - who knew!! Been subscribing for a couple of years. Cook my way front to back each issue!! (last night's dinner - the fontina and arugala stuffed pork roulades in the new issue). so just saying - hello

new here Scarlet Hi all. I was order...
lol...I was the same way when I found this place. It was such a pleasant surprise! Cook your way from to back??? Wow! That's impressive! Oh, and welcome! I hope you decide to hang around!
Tammy
Hello Scarlet, glad to meet you. We have fun here.
Also hello to Sabine, sewfun2cook,cudavid and anyone else I might have not gotten to greet yet. Very happy to add you all to our foodie family. If you'd like, check the thread "Welcome New and Old Members" to read a bit about who some of us are. Be sure to tell us about you too
Cynthia
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: new here farnfam Hello Scarlet, glad ...
Yeah, another newbie!! Welcome, Scarlet.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: new here Lorraine Yeah, another newbie...
Welcome Scarlet. If you cook from CAH you'll fit right in. Check out the thread Dinner #5 to see what we're planning for this week/weekend. I hope you'll hang around and join in.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
And do we have a "Tara" ???? WELCOME to you Scarlet---I hope you enjoy our family--we have a nice bunch of characters here--JUMP in at anytime---we love fresh ideas!! Please join our dinner parties. BOY!!! I wish I had the last issue---sounds like a winner to me!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Welcome to you Scarlet!!Time to slow down on cooking all the recipes in c@h, so you can join us doing first time dishes!! have fun.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
new here