Been a little under the weather for a few days - but, I'm back and ready to cook again... just wanted to say, please excuse all the posts you will probably see from me this a.m. Lots of goodies to read and as you all are learning, it's hard to keep the fingers off the keys for me...

so, on to catching up!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Hi there - cjs Been a little under ...
Oh, it's wonderful to have you back! We missed you! I'm sooo glad you are feeling better...we were worried!

Now you have to pick your birthday menu...
Tammy

Re: Hi there - TwilightKitten Oh, it's wonderful t...
Let me add to the official welcome back too. Glad to see you,Jean. Live long and prosper!!!!
Cis
Empress for Life
Don't let it happen again---you are important to this forum!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: Hi there - Old Bay Don't let it happen ...
Good to have you back, Jean!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: Hi there - Lorraine Good to have you bac...
Oh good, I missed picking on you!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Hi there - bjcotton Oh good, I missed pi...
Jean,
I'm so very glad that you are feeling better and are joining us!!!! You are an important part of this forum. It just wasn't the same without ya!

Thank you for the comments about my grandma. She will be having her amputation done in the next day or two... Breaks my heart. It's gotta get better sometime right?

Decided on your birthday recipe yet??
Loving every moment of my life!!
HELLO and WELCOME BACK---Nice to see you joining the family again!!! You are the backbone here and as you can see we missed you tremendously---pay attention and take care of yourself---WE NEED YOU!!!!

Now---we need a birthday dinner menu---we will make and you will direct!!! Then you can critique our critiques!!! GO EASY, Sweetie!!!

Hugs,

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Hi there -