We seem to have skipped our dinner party this week. Anybody up for one next week? Ideas?
Tammy

June 12 - Dinner Party? TwilightKitten We seem to have skip...
time flies when you're havin' fun, huh?? I'm ready!

Has everyone already made the roulades?? I haven't, but I'm open for anything!! What do you suggest MS Tammy??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? cjs time flies when you'...
Well, I don't know what to suggest...there was some yummy looking grilled colossal shrimp in a back issue somewhere ...but I'm thinking maybe nobody's interested in the dinner party thing right now. Too busy maybe?
Tammy

Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? TwilightKitten Well, I don't know w...
I've wanted to try the roulades, just haven't had the time. I would have a hard time getting COLOSSAL shrmip here! LOL....the best I could do would be just extra large. I'm up for the roulade's though if everyone else is. I'll miss Cynthia...
Loving every moment of my life!!

Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? Bizymomma I've wanted to try t...
"I'll miss Cynthia... " - ???? what did I miss?

How about going with the roulades?? Tammy, have you made them? Or maybe one of the "Week Night Menus" - Lorraine and/or BillyJ could suggest something fast from them for us? I can't remember who else is receiving that pub - I'm not...yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? cjs "I'll miss Cynthia.....
I can do roulades, and no, I haven't made them yet.
Tammy

Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? TwilightKitten I can do roulades, a...
So...looks like it's you and me, kid...

Any other takers? I'm not home right now, so you pick which one and that will be a deal.

oooops, and Angela, too?
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? cjs So...looks like it's...
I've done them--really good--I made extra sauce and served with angel hair pasta--the Caesar is a natural. Enjoy.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? cjs So...looks like it's...
I'd like to try the Chicken Parmesan Roulades with the Caesar Salad...if that's ok.

I was thinking of trying the Banana Split Trifle for dessert, but the banana flavor comes from liqueur, and I don't care for alcohol flavors in my desserts. Maybe I'll just leave it out but then there won't be any banana flavor. Thoughts anyone?
Tammy

Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? TwilightKitten I'd like to try the ...
Okay, roulades it is! Which one? I know Tammy would like the chicken...that's cool with me! Jean, you care?
Loving every moment of my life!!
June 12 - Dinner Party?