I wonder if the good people of this wonderful site could divide it into cooking and a more gentle venue. I know it is all c@h but it might be nice for now established friends to not resort to PMing, if they wish to make statements. Always perilous. What do others think. ????
what what what.

Do you think... vannin I wonder if the good...
Might be time to expand a little, but I don't see it happening very soon. No one seems to be able to get thru to c@h folks - a number of us have sent messages to them and gotten no response...if I remember right there have been no responses from them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Do you think... cjs Might be time to exp...
I did get one response when I asked them if they could make ALL of their recipes available. They said it was in the works and would be available soon. One of the members said they had been promising that for some time now...
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Do you think... vannin I wonder if the good...
I think that is a GREAT idea however the problem is the time involved and more staff would have to be hired to handle this---as far as I know, I have seen only ONE moderator for the two years I have been on board!! Back to the volunteer thing again--anad not sure that that would work---someone really dedicated with tons of time to give and possibly get dumped on----this comes from what I have seen on other sites/forums----THAT's WHY I'm here and love it!!!

Open for suggestions though!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Do you think... Roxanne 21 I think that is a GR...
I don't think we need a moderator. We all are mods.

Re: Do you think... vannin I don't think we nee...
I would be happy to help them with the recipe posting thing, but it would have to be on my schedule. Even though I am, supposedly retired, I still have several clients who love me (wont let me go).

Dean
If you don't like it, eat it anyway: Grandma
Do you think...