Well got my invite to be a part of the new Cuisine at Home website and forums.

They're loading up a lot of new stuff, videos, classes, recipes all sorts of goodies.

And they've broken the board out for easier use too - General, Recipes and Kitchen Emergencies.

Anyone else active on there?

The new site and forums DFen911 Well got my invite t...
Uh...no, but I'm pissed! LOL!! j/k
What's that all about I wonder?
Loving every moment of my life!!

Re: The new site and forums Bizymomma Uh...no, but I'm pis...
Looks like they're giving it a face lift. On the main page they have Recipe Center, Lighten Up (favorite recipes they've adjusted to reduce the fat and calories), Menus, Videos, Classes, Kitchen Guide and My Cookbook. They also have the forums just like here but with the 3 topics I mentioned. You can also send instant messages it seems to others if they are online and in the 'available' mode.

Re: The new site and forums DFen911 Looks like they're g...
That's AWESOME!! When do the rest of us get to join?

Re: The new site and forums Bizymomma That's AWESOME!! Whe...
Not sure how they're doing this. I remember seeing on the main page for Cuisine at Home to give your email address if you were interested in helping them test their new board/features and I signed up. I just got my invite today.

Log onto their main site and down in the lower right you'll see a button called Member Plus. That is where I signed up.

Re: The new site and forums DFen911 Not sure how they're...
Thanks, I will!

Re: The new site and forums Bizymomma Thanks, I will! [img...
And I'm REALLY upset---I never had a whiff of a new thing going on here---guess I will have a little research to do---WHERE IS THE COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT!!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!

I hate being left out---anybody else?
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: The new site and forums Roxanne 21 And I'm REALLY upset...
Hey Roxanne...funny thing is, when I went to the home page to sign up, it showed that I had already registered...who knows, maybe they're being selective. If that's the case, then they need to hurry the h*ll up with the new site!! I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER!!!.....Oh, and by the way, if instant messaging is an option...God help us, we'll be on here all night! LOL

Re: The new site and forums Bizymomma Hey Roxanne...funny ...
Ack my goof....It's private message just like here.

Sorry!! **slinks away quietly**

Re: The new site and forums DFen911 Ack my goof....It's ...
LOL!!!! ok...sshhhhhh tell em' to hurry tho!
The new site and forums