Sad News
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is with th saddest heart that i must pass on the following news.

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment industry.
The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infectin & trauma complications from repeatedpokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greasedcoffin. Dozens of celerities turned out to pay thier respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Bettty Crocker,the Hostess Twinkies, & Captain Crunch.
The gravesite was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy & lovingly described Doughboy as a man who didn't know how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in showbusiness, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting half his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times he was stiill a crusty old man & was considered a roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived\ by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough & Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survivved by his elderly dad, Pop Tart.The funeralwas held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

If this made you smile for even a brief second, pass it on to someone who kneads it.

(i heard this at a lecture & the roomful of people was hysterical with laughter. i'm not sure who wrote it. figured my fellow foodies would appreciate reading that. Have a great 4th of July!)

Sad news!!! Roxanne 21 Sad News [br]-------...
Excellent Roxanne. It certainly made me smile! Thank you.
  Sad news!!! Roxanne 21 Sad News [br]-------...
That was really cute Roxanne,teehee
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Sad news!!! farnfam That was really cute...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Sad news!!!