Can anyone give me this recipe not sure what issue but can't find my copy. Thanking you in advance.

orange glazed salmon gigail Can anyone give me t...
YES____Hopefully I will get to this tomorrow. I was just looking at this recipe for one of our up-coming dinners---I'm seeing some great salmon at the market---- Hopefully my painters/handiworkers/etc. will be finished tomorrow so that I will be able to follow what's happening with my friends---hang in there!!!

OKAY---I caved in---it is in Week-night menus

Orange-glazed salmon

Combine; Saute in 2 T. vegetable oil:
3 T. Cajun spice
1 t. brown sugar
1/4 t. kosher salt
4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets (6 oz. each)

Blend; add:
1/4 cup Seville orange marmalade
1 T. fresh lime juice

DIRECTIONS:

Combine Cajun spice, sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Rub over all surfaces of fillets. Saute fillets in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn and saute an additional 2-3 minutes.

Blend marmalade and lime juice; swirl in pan until melted. Carefully turn fish to glaze on all sides. Fish is done when it begins to flake when tested with a fork.

Serve with lime wedges.

Menu options:
Serve with Home-style fries or
Warm potato salad

If you need these recipes I will be happy to send along at a later date!!!

Let us know what you think of the salmon---sounds yummy!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: orange glazed salmon Roxanne 21 YES____Hopefully I w...
Here's the source Daphne and Blane - one of the early WeekNight dinner books before '06
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: orange glazed salmon cjs Here's the source Da...
Thanks, Jean! It's odd it hasn't been in any of the regular publications. It's really good, fast, and cheap if you find a deal on salmon.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: orange glazed salmon Gourmet_Mom Thanks, Jean! It's ...
Of course, we never have a problem with prices of Salmon living in Salmon country!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: orange glazed salmon cjs Of course, we never...
You would go there.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: orange glazed salmon Gourmet_Mom You would go there. ...
www.achefsjourney.com
orange glazed salmon