Hi Friends,
I'm very excited about the adaptation I made for dinner tonite based on the Zucchini Linguine in Issue 46 (I think)
Jullienned the zukes, followed the recipe and sauted in oil and seasoned with lemon etc. as instructed but also spooned in some diced tomatoes, pine nuts, and sliced olives THEN served over real linguine and spinkled on some gorgonzola. Omigosh it was tasty. And it looked so very pretty too.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life

Zucchini Linguine and then some farnfam Hi Friends,[br]I'm v...
Yum Cis!! That sounds great!
Copied!
Loving every moment of my life!!

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some Bizymomma Yum Cis!! That soun...
My only problem is getting the locals [my sis and the 800 lb gorilla] to eat zucchini. I have 5 on the counter now and will have 2 more tomorrow. My niece promised to help eat 'em if I'd grow 'em, haven't seen hide nor hair of her
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Billy, how can they even tell zucc is in a dish - especially with all those flavors???

Cis, that does sound tasty!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Nice adapting---it's wonderful when our experiments yield delicious results---gonna try this one too!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Cis, this sounds right up my alley! Will do it when zukes are plentiful around here. Thanks!

PJ
PJ

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some pjcooks Cis, this sounds rig...
Sounds yummy Cis, I love zucchini. From stuffed to steamed with lemon.
Ooh, that sounds so good! Okay, then, it's only... um... 1-1/2 months until I have zucchini burstin' out all over and will need this recipe. *sigh*

And, Billy, I notice that you're rubbing it in again. "I have 5 on the counter now and will have 2 more tomorrow", indeed!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some foodfiend Ooh, that sounds so ...
(vicci, look at the date this was posted.... ) the dish still sounds good tho.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some foodfiend Ooh, that sounds so ...
I'm sorry, Vici, I should have mentioned that I was bumping it up-but you're right, Billy does always seem to be one step ahead of us, doesn't he?

PJ
PJ
Zucchini Linguine and then some