I got my food saver this afternoon!! I'm in love! LOL
So far, I've done all my cheeses and some orzo! Everyone is making fun of me with my new toy! Watch out kids....you're next!!! Will they fit into those baggies??? LOL
Loving every moment of my life!!

Food Saver! Bizymomma I got my food saver ...
I know what you mean...they are fun! But worth every penny! You just wait and see how wonderful that thing is.

Re: Food Saver! dollop [img]/ubbthreads/ima...
Guess I'm gonna have to get me one of these thangs!!! (eventually)
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Food Saver! Roxanne 21 Guess I'm gonna have...
If you go to www.foodsaver.com, they have three that are on sale for less than $100. The best one is the Pro III, but it runs $300. The three on sale look like pretty good ones, not top of the line, but not bottom either.

I just reviewed the sales info again [it's on the web sales below the main picture] and they all seem like a pretty good deal so I couldn't recommend one over the other, AND, the price is right!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Food Saver! bjcotton If you go to [url=ht...
Thanks Billy---now I have NO EXCUSE---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Food Saver! bjcotton If you go to [url=ht...
I don't know Billy about those lower priced ones. I told Tracie to skip them and keep saving for the Pro model. The way folks around here cook, I don't think they'd be happy with those. (my opinion only... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Food Saver! cjs I don't know Billy a...
If'n it was me Jean, I would save for the Pro III too, but I don't know what people want/need. You can't go wrong with the Pro III and might not like the lesser quality ones. My oldest sis bought one of the cheap models and hates it, but it wasn't near the quality of those on sale.

Billy

Re: Food Saver! bjcotton If'n it was me Jean,...
I have the Pro 11, and love it. I used to have one of the cheap ones. Then Billy sent me a package of something ( can't remember what) in the mail. When we opened it, we took one look at how the bags were vacuumed and sealed, and bought a new one.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Food Saver! Bizymomma I got my food saver ...
...and next another freezer to hold all the goodies...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Food Saver! cjs ...and next another ...
With the FoodSaver, that freezer would pay for itself too. You can buy all kinds of things in bulk. Just don't do what I did at first, keep buying in bulk and not use what's already there

Billy
Food Saver!