Hi! I'm looking for a recipe for Stuffed Flank Steak w/ Feta & Spinach. Can anyone help?

Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach Andrea4moore Hi! I'm looking for ...

Post deleted by sysadmin ...
A warm welcome Andrea, hope you stay around. And that sounds very good Steve.

Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach vannin A warm welcome Andre...
Thank you Steve for that warm welcome. I posted the recipe for anyone that wants to try it.

Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach Andrea4moore Thank you Steve for ...

Post deleted by sysadmin ...
I am close to the Ft Worth area, and you are correct. You are in NC? Where abouts? I have some family in the Raliegh area.

Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach Andrea4moore I am close to the Ft...
Andrea,
Do you ever go down to the Central Market? I'm in Fort Smith and try to make it down to the Big D every so often. That place is ALWAYS one of my stops!
Loving every moment of my life!!

Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach Bizymomma Andrea,[br]Do you ev...
Yes, I too love Centra Market. That is the place to shop for items that the regular stores don't carry.
  Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach Andrea4moore Hi! I'm looking for ...
I just thought you might want to know that I prepared this extremely delicious dish last night. It was a big hit! I pounded the steak to 1/4" thickness, put squeezed dry spinach, crushed & chopped garlic, sprinkled oregano & feta cheese. Then rolled it up & sliced into 1" thick steaks. Baked on cookie sheet @ 325 for about 20 minutes. It was pretty and wonderful!

Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach Andrea4moore I just thought you m...
Thank you for the review, and welcome to the forum!
Tammy
Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach