I am boring you guys with all these soup reviews? What can i do...i am starting to develop a soup fetish.

Soup was reaaaaaaaaalyyyyyyyyyyy good. Very comforting with a great flavor. I also did hungarian kabobs and they were delicious too.

ON TO MY NEXT SOUPPPPPPPPPPPPP....BYEEEEEE

Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup piano226 I am boring you guys...
I love that this book has those wonderful sides, also.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.

Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup Half_Baked I love that this boo...
I don't want to push anyone...but this is a wonderful issue. Y'all need to buy this thing! As soon as it cools down around here I am gonna soup it.
  Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup piano226 I am boring you guys...
lol...you're not boring me...but you are making me super anxious for my own issue to get here! Why is it taking sooo long!?
Tammy

Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup TwilightKitten lol...you're not bor...
I wonder if that is the issue I will be getting (eventually).

Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup vannin I wonder if that is ...
Ellen, I think it's a separate magazine, isn't it???? Mine is at home waiting for me, I hope!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup cjs Ellen, I think it's ...
Yes, this is the little cookbook for sale ($9.99) along with Weeknight Dinners (which I don't have yet).

They can be ordered on C@H website.
Jan

Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup Half_Baked Yes, this is the lit...
Oooh, I finally got mine yesterday! The broccoli cheddar might be the first one I try. The article says the broccoli should still be a little crunchy but I think I'd like mine mushier in the soup. I'm too lazy to do all that chewing...
Tammy

Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup TwilightKitten Oooh, I finally got ...
"I'm too lazy to do all that chewing... "

oh geez, spewed coffee on screen!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup cjs "I'm too lazy to do ...
I am making the Baked Potato Soup with the Sirloin strips garnish.

Can't decide to make grilled cheese or the puff pastry croutons. I thought they might be good sprinkled with cheese and maybe some crushed bacon.
Jan

Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup