I will not be on here as much due to a recurring illness. I am diabetic due to my pancreas quitting working...most of the time. When it does work it is extremely painful. The only medication that really works is morphine to which I have an allergic reaction...I itch badly and I mean EVERYTHING itches. On occasion I itch so bad I scratch myself during my sleep leaving bloody marks. What the heck, at least I'm still alive.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

To My Friends bjcotton I will not be on her...
Billy,
I'm sorry to hear about your illness. I wish that there is something that I could do.
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Don't stay gone too long, you're like the Papa Bear on the C@H forums!! You'll be missed.
Loving every moment of my life!!

Re: To My Friends Bizymomma Billy,[br]I'm sorry ...
Billy I'm so sorry to hear of this I am very familar with diabetes as I have 3 family members with it, 2 are insulin dependent.

There is no other pain meds that work? I'll be thinking of you and missing you. **hugs**

Re: To My Friends DFen911 Billy I'm so sorry t...
This is a real heartbreaker, Billy!!! You MUST get better and visit us---we depend upon your input---always lighthearted and giving in nature!!!

Sickness is always tough to endure---all of my family is insulin dependent--I am the only fortunate being in that respect. Morphine can have extreme allergic sensitivities in some people---have you tried Demerol? I'm sure your MD has thought of all of the alternatives.

BEST WISHES Billy, thoughts and tons of hugs are coming your way!!! GET BETTER___NZ and Dale (the nurse) are calling you!!!

SEE YOU SOON!!!! (and often)
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Oh Billy, is there anything at all we an do??? Life just ain't fair, is it?? Pleae take care of yourself, you know you'll be missed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Oh, Billy! I am so sorry to hear this. I hate that you are up against this and will also keep you in my thoughts and prayers. If at any time you need to vent, please don't hold back.

I wish we had a little :huggie bear: to give you.

Hang in there!

Re: To My Friends dollop Oh, Billy! I am so ...
Dearest Billy,
How awful for this to happen to you, it's just not right. Please don't stay too gone, it won't be anywhere near the same without you. Isn't there anything at all that might help? Oh I wish there was something we could do
Hugs, tears, hugs
Cis
Empress for Life
Oh, Billy, I am so sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon...you will be missed.
Tammy

Re: To My Friends TwilightKitten Oh, Billy, I am so s...
Billy, I love you so much that this just breaks my heart. If there is ANYTHING we can do, please let us know. You'll be in my prayers, my friend. Get better soon.

Love Jan
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.

Re: To My Friends Half_Baked Billy, I love you so...
Demerol has no affect whatsoever on me. They gave me Fiorinal [without the codiene since I'm allergic to it too], but I can only take two pills a day and it isn't enough.

My body may be in pain, but my spirits are still here. I just can't be still for long, I wander around, twist and turn...I even curse once in a while [I've found I have lost most of the talent for that..not near as good as I was].

Jan dear, here you were wondering that I had any friends at all the other day ...see, I do .
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
To My Friends