I gave this a second look and decided it looks like a pretty good deal after all. If I read it right, we would have access to all the previous C@H recipes? Anybody else going to get this?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Cuisine Members Plus Mare749 I gave this a second...
I signed up for their beta testing and if/when they come online and charge a fee, I will pay it to keep access.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Cuisine Members Plus bjcotton I signed up for thei...
Some of us were not fortunate enough to be part of the testing BUT it certainly something I will join in on if and when they come on board---it was supposed to be up and running in September--wonder what the delay is???
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Cuisine Members Plus Roxanne 21 Some of us were not ...
I too wish they would get off their collective butts and finish this project - it's not fair that some of us signed up quickly enuf to be a part of the site and other's were not included!!!

Bah, Humbug!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Cuisine Members Plus cjs I too wish they woul...
Same here. I REALLY want this... and it was honestly one of the things that lured me enough to subscribe.

Wish they'd either post an honest update or get it rolled out.

Re: Cuisine Members Plus Lila Same here. I REALLY...
Lila---WELCOME to our family----I have been a poster on this forum for a couple of years plus---still don't understand what the members plus thing is all about---I agree---wish they would get their act together---SEPTEMBER??? Yeah---right---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Cuisine Members Plus Lila Same here. I REALLY...
Welcome Lila, I hope until things get straightened out, you'll join in on this forum- it's a lot of fun and some great new friends are awaiting you!!

Come on in, the water's fine.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Cuisine Members Plus cjs Welcome Lila, I hope...
If anyone knows of a recipe that was published in the past and need a copy, some of us were fortunate enough to get in on the beta testing and can get it for you. I'm going to send the publisher an email and ask him what the heck happened. I'll let you know the results.

Billy

Re: Cuisine Members Plus bjcotton If anyone knows of a...
that's what I just said Billy J...
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Cuisine Members Plus cjs that's what I just s...
It was?

Billy
Cuisine Members Plus