Hi Everyone,
Just checking in quickly to explain, I'm probbly not gonna be around too much for a little while. Immediately after returning home to Ohio, my youngest daughter had an acute appendicitis attack. It ruptured and she was in very serious trouble. I leave early tomorrow morning for Ohio to be with her in the hospital and as she recovers. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. They have Internet access, so I'll try to check in with you when I can.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life

Getting Out of Dodge!! farnfam Hi Everyone,[br]Just...
Cynthia, that's awful! You and your daughter are in my prayers and good thoughts are on their way to you. God bless Sweetheart.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Prayers and thoughts are with you, Cis! Hope all turns out okay. It'so scary when it's your child, isn't it? Hope all goes well.

PJ
PJ
Go safely, Cis. May the "little one" have a speedy recovery---it will amaze you as to how quick the progress will be...they bounce back sooo fast!!!

Take care of you, too!!! We'll be here waiting for good updates!!!

Positive thoughts coming your way!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Getting Out of Dodge!! Roxanne 21 Go safely, Cis. May...
Oh Cis, how scary! She'll feel so much better when her Mom is there holding her hand.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.

Re: Getting Out of Dodge!! Half_Baked Oh Cis, how scary! ...
What everyone else said, Cis - and I hope you can check in every so often for updates. Safe travels.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Oh, my goodness! I'll keep looking here to check on Y'all. Prayers for a speedy recovery. Have a safe trip and know that we are concerned!

Re: Getting Out of Dodge!! dollop Oh, my goodness! I'...
Oh do be safe and know I'm sending my positive mojo you way!!

*hugs*

Re: Getting Out of Dodge!! DFen911 Oh do be safe and kn...
Hi foodie friends,
Heidi and I came home this evening. She's still in quite a bit of pain, but home is better (home being her apt in Ohio). Thanks all, for your prayers and good thoughts. Happy New Year to all my wonderful Food Family!!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Getting Out of Dodge!! farnfam Hi foodie friends,[b...
I'm so glad all is well and she's back home. Bet you a nickel that tears welled up in her eyes when she saw her MOM!

I'm glad you were able to make the trip.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
Getting Out of Dodge!!