I'd sure like to know why I spent all the time, manpower and tears down sizing in California before the move up here just to start buying every da-- thing you all talk about (and remember, I'm on a couple three forums )- it's just so ridiculous!!

But, I'm the proud owner of a 14" Cast Iron Pizza Pan (it arrived today) - now to make things a little more ridiculous, I really only like to cook my pizza right on the grill of the bbq!!! Does this make sense to anyone??

Anyway, I'm sure I'll play with it and probably someone in Medford will end up with it....MAYBE!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

I'm as Bad as Billy...(and Maryann)!!! cjs I'd sure like to kno...
Have you used it yet? I'm thinking I may like one of these pans. Why did you buy it? -- Because you're just like the rest of us, that's why, you just can't resist something new and fun!!

You could have vices that are much worse than cooking equipment!!!

PJ
PJ

Re: I'm as Bad as Billy...(and Maryann)!!! pjcooks Have you used it yet...
But Jean, it just too cold to bbq, so the cast iron pizza pan makes perfect sense! Besides, I want one too.

I would think it might also be handy for making breakfast, like bacon, eggs, pancakes.....

Please let us know how you like it!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: I'm as Bad as Billy...(and Maryann)!!! Mare749 But Jean, it just to...
yup, guilty -
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: I'm as Bad as Billy...(and Maryann)!!! cjs yup, guilty - [img]/...
You could always move to another continent on the other side of the world where none of these goodies are available---at least that's my excuse, for now. And then you could always imagine----I do a LOT of dreaming!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: I'm as Bad as Billy...(and Maryann)!!! Roxanne 21 You could always mov...
Did someone say somthing bad about me? Was that you Jean? I just might have to keep the present I was going to send you!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
I'm as Bad as Billy...(and Maryann)!!!