Hardly anyone on the horizon - everybody out hiding Easter eggs?

Up periscope! Ron Hardly anyone on the...
rofl...I think we are all making our menus and lists that are needed for the grocery store. I know I'm behind, especially with Mr HB's 6 grandkids coming. Yikes!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.

Re: Up periscope! Half_Baked rofl...I think we ar...
It is 9am on Good Friday here (NZ), and it is a glorious day. I have much to do, we are gathering at my daughter house tomorrow.

Re: Up periscope! vannin It is 9am on Good Fr...
Ron, you are so funny, your comments and jokes make my day.
I would have to agree with Jan, probably most of us are menu planning and grocery shopping and/or housecleaning because we're having family over for Easter.

The weather sure is strange here. Two days ago, we had an unusual high of 81 degrees. Today it's 25 degrees and we got a couple inches of snow overnight. Guess it's not spring yet!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Up periscope! Mare749 Ron, you are so funn...
I'm here, no Easter dinner to fix, no eggs to hide or dye. Just lazing around today. I fixed Jean's Maple & Orange Juice Glazed Ham yesterday, so when the 800 lb gorilla gets home I'll micro some potatoes, unbag some salad and that's it! Sunday we'll be going to Portland so Fredia can start chemo Monday.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
If I hid easter eggs they'd freeze. I'm concerned about my quinze, which has buds which will freeze and die.
Quote:

Ron, you are so funny

Funny as a rubber crutch, I am frequently told.

Re: Up periscope! Ron [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Well, I was on the forum early and then off to Portand!! It's absolutely gorgeous here!!! I have finally (after a two month search) found warm sun!!

So, you'll be here also, Billy??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Up periscope! cjs Well, I was on the f...
I have been hunkered down with projects--much to do while DH is away---saves the stress levels on me and the crews---he is unbelievably Scorpio (a neurosurgeon, remember) and if everything is not perfect at all times then %*@# hits the fan--BIG TIME!!!! I am a bit more tolerant sooo I have these MAJOR projects done while he is away---sorry guys!!!

Sure is stressful though!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Up periscope! Roxanne 21 I have been hunkered...
oooooh, guess who else is a scorpio? Roy Rogers!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Up periscope!