We will be leaving for Portland for another week of chemo tomorrow about noon. Depending on her anemia levels we may be there more than a week...we'll see. Though she has been feeling much better and even did the laundry a couple of days ago. That was good to see.

I'm taking my Cuisinart FP with me so we can make different kinds of hummus. That name just sounds nasty to me and since I don't like garbonzo beans I've never even tasted it...more because of the name though.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

On The Road Again bjcotton We will be leaving f...
Have a safe trip, Billy. And have fun making hummus, it really is delicious. Our favorite is with sun-dried tomatoes.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: On The Road Again Mare749 Have a safe trip, Bi...
Safe travels, Billy!~ I'm not crazy about the beans, but I love hummus!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: On The Road Again Lorraine Safe travels, Billy!...
Safe trip and best wishes for the treatment and recovery to your sister.

I don't like garbanzo beans - or eggplant - but LOVE hummus and baba ghanoush. What isn't there to like about garlic, lemon and tahini and...
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: On The Road Again esgunn Safe trip and best w...
I hope all goes well with the travelling and Fredias treatment(s) Billy. I love hummas in pita pockets, with sliced lamb fillet, greek yoghurt and salad stuff.

Re: On The Road Again vannin I hope all goes well...
That's right Dale, I never did get any lamb there did I? Now the mutton was a different story altogether.

It's supposed to be sunny and about 64F/17.8C tomorrow so the trip should be okay. Uh oh, Easter traffic, that'll make up for the weather.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: On The Road Again bjcotton That's right Dale, I...
No you didn't Billy, the offering at Chris's birthday was hogget, That is a year old. Elizabeth cooked a leg for her Saturday party yesterday and it was delicious. No fish either, I was afraid to give you anything you had said you did not like. You missed a treat up at Tawhirinui, those scollops were to kill your neighbour for. I remember you saying that Fredias Potassium was low, if she likes sweet potato (kumara) it is loaded with Pot.I am told by our Foodtown magazine. I didn't know that. Chokos are too, if you can get them. I hate that fizzy stuff I am supposed to be drinking, but can't swallow the tablets.
  On The Road Again bjcotton We will be leaving f...
Have a safe trip, Billy, and I hope Fredia's treatment goes well. Roasted red pepper hummus is really good!

PJ
PJ
On The Road Again