Next Monday, July 16, my grandbaby, Alyssa, age 2, is scheduled for open-heart surgery at Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital. The surgery has been necessary since birth, and because she has lung problems, it becomes more complicated and more dangerous.

I would appreciate it so much if you would all keep her in your thoughts and prayers that day. Surgery is scheduled for 7 a.m. and she is supposed to be in recovery by 1 p.m.
I will be at the hospital all day, but will post her condition when I come home in the evening.

Thanks everybody, I love you all.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Hey, everyone, I need your help........ Mare749 Next Monday, July 16...
Be confident. We are here for you and the baby.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: Hey, everyone, I need your help........ Old Bay Be confident. We are...
Maryanne----my thoughts and all of my best wishes are coming across the ocean and airwaves to you and your family----ESPECIALLY Alyssa----she sounds like a fighter and will give you and yours MANY happy years of joy!!! It is absolutely amazing how well children recover following a major "event"----having your love is an added benefit and will help her to be that much stronger.

My best to you and special thoughts on Monday!!!

Lots of hugs and love on the way,

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Maryann all my positive and good thoughts will be with you!

Sounds like that precious thing is a fighter already Do keep us posted on how things go. Be sure to take care of yourself at this time, plenty of rest and fluids. We don't want you getting ill when your family needs you the most.

**hugs** to you all and as always if there is anything I can do from here just ask!!
I don't post often but I do lurk he quite a bit. I will most definitely say a prayer for your granddaughter!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]

Re: Hey, everyone, I need your help........ mlucas1 I don't post often b...
MEG! Stop lurking and join in more often!!

Oh Maryann, there's nothing worse than one of our little ones having to go thru something like this. With all the love and prayers being sent your way, she's going to be fine!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Your grandbaby absolutely will be in my thoughts and prayers...hugs to you both...
Tammy

Re: Hey, everyone, I need your help........ TwilightKitten Your grandbaby absol...
Alyssa and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. She sounds like a strong baby girl and I'm sure her Angels will be protecting her and guiding the doctors' hands.

I'm leaving to see my grandchildren so although I won't be online, I will be thinking of Alyssa. God bless you all.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
Maryan, you all have my prayers and best wishes. I'll be thinking of you often. Technology has come so far.

Hugs,

PJ
PJ

Re: Hey, everyone, I need your help........ pjcooks Maryan, you all have...
Wish I could be there to hold you both and reassure you, all my prayers Maryann love!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Hey, everyone, I need your help........