Hi everyone,
Well, it's been an exciting week around here. Alyssa is running around with more energy than she had before her surgery, in fact, you would never know she had surgery only 2 weeks ago. The big news is that after 2 years of being attached to an oxygen tank, she is now off of it and can run and play without 50 feet of tubing behind her! This is HUGE because we all thought it could be another 6 to 12 months before her lungs would be strong enough.

[Image: nooxygen004.jpg]

Just wanted to share our happy news with all of you!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Alyssa update Mare749 Hi everyone,[br]Well...
That is absolutely super, Maryann! It does the heart good to see things like that happen. Makes you believe in miracles again.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Alyssa update bjcotton That is absolutely s...
Words cannot express how beautiful this child is!!!

What a wonderful recovery---there's no keeping a two year old down---AMAZING!! You all deserve a bouquet of congratulations and best wishes!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
What a beautiful little girl! This is such wonderful news. Only 2 weeks and doing so well, you've all been blessed!

PJ
PJ
That is wonderful news! She looks like she's doing great...God, she's adorable.
Tammy
Great news! Grandchildren are great. We have one who'll be 3 in October and she's a source of great wonderment and joy.
Maryann, she is an absolute adorable angel - I am so glad that she is doing so well. Hugs to all!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Alyssa update Harborwitch Maryann, she is an a...
What a wonderous wee girl, such enchantment, such relief. I am so happy for you and your family Maryann.
Oh, Maryann, she really looks so much better! It truly is amazing how much strength these little ones have! We (adults) truly can learn from them, can't we! Here's to even better days!!!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda

Re: Alyssa update MUSICMAKER Oh, Maryann, she rea...
Maryann, oh my, what everyone else said plus my love to ya'all!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Alyssa update