for the BLT pasta salad? Looked for it on the threads and the 4 page post of pasta salads but nobody posted it! Cannot find my Issue 63 and think it is one that I never got. Thanks all!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda

Would someone kindly post the recipe MUSICMAKER for the BLT pasta sa...
I just bumped the thread that had the recipe in it - Thanks to Billy! I bumped the whole thread instead of posting the recipe - thought you might like the discussion that went with it. There were a couple other reviews of it on seperate posts - all good. I just searched Bacon and pasta and newer than 2 months - found it!

Oh - and it is a warm pasta dish - not a salad.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe esgunn I just bumped the th...
Shoot! I just found a way to make my scanner work.....the last few issues of C@H recipes have not been entered into the archive yet. Oh well, I'm ready now for any requests for those issues.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe cjs Shoot! I just found ...
That Billy's a pretty nice fellow huh?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe bjcotton That Billy's a prett...
YUPPP!!!!

MEATLOAF?????

I was going to ask for this recipe a while ago--now--where did you bump it to?? I don't see it anywhere---Sad

EDITED!!! I FOUND IT---thanks Billy---sure does look good and on my list. Mom received my missing issues today so I should have them in hand in about six weeks---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe Roxanne 21 YUPPP!!!! [img]/ub...
Quote:

Mom received my missing issues today so I should have them in hand in about six weeks---Smile

My goodness, Roxanne, you're an exercise in patience!! It's a reminder that we're very fortunate in this country to have what we do, and so quickly. You must have a very rich life, indeed, to have had the opportunity to come back to the USA and decided instead to remain.

I'm happy to help w/posting recipes whenever I can!

PJ
PJ

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe pjcooks [blockquote]Quote:[h...
You must have a very rich life, indeed, to have had the opportunity to come back to the USA and decided instead to remain.

YES INDEED we do have a very rich life BUT we remain only because we can't SELL OUR HOME!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Would someone kindly post the recipe