A few months back... Cuisine at home was planning to put all their recipes online for an additional subscription fee.

I have not heard anything since that time, and I was wondering if this is still in the works. (I sure hope so)

Does anyone have more information about this????

Thanks,
mb

Is Cuisine at Home putting all recipes online? sweet_basil A few months back......
Nope and we've all be batting our heads against a brick wall trying to find out what's going on around the offices of C@H!!!

Welcome to the forum - join us and we'll keep you occupied till they get their act together...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Is Cuisine at Home putting all recipes online? sweet_basil A few months back......
Welcome SweetBasil! We will certainly keep you occupied and busy until C@H gets it together with their plans. This is a great bunch of folks.

How lucky to live in Sonora - love it up there and wish we could get up more often! Our favorite restaurant is up there.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
This was the reply I received and posted on 7/16/2007

PS welcome to the forum, a few of the members got in early and will gladly look up particular recipes for you...

Quote:

I sent a message via the Cuisine website on Saturday afternoon and received this response today...

Hi Jeannette,

Thanks for writing about our new members plus web site. We are having some last minute issues that have to be dealt with before we launch it.
Our publisher insists that everything be perfect and all the details are done ahead of time. We may change the name too, but mostly the delay has to do with marketing it and processing credit cards for the "subscription". We are hoping to offer a free 30 day period, but that's part of the problem.

Keep checking back. I wish I could give you a date, but it's sort of still up in the air. To be honest, I don't expect it to be anytime soon. Feel free to write anytime and ask for an update. Maybe we'll know something soon.

OR:

Were you trying to access it just to see if there have been any updates to the status? I'm just curious as we have taken the site down, at least for awhile. We felt is was not fair to customers who keep coming back to check the status and we never changed the status. At this time the whole project is in the hands of our CEO, Don Peschke. He has his reasons for not launching the site, mostly due to future marketing of the project. He is currently wrapped up with another huge project on one of our woodworking magazines so he is not working on the Members Plus site at this time. I don't have any further information as to the ultimate fate of the Members Plus site either. I wish I could be more helpful.

If you have any further concerns or questions, feel free to write again and I will do my best to give you an answer.

Best regards,
Jennie Enos, Manager
August Home Customer Service

Re: Is Cuisine at Home putting all recipes online? HomeCulinarian This was the reply I...
I've heard that before...for a year anyway. It was supposed to open sometime last year, but.......
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Is Cuisine at Home putting all recipes online? bjcotton I've heard that befo...
This story is fast becoming old already. Think anyone in the "powers to be" group hears us? (here's a hint: not!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Is Cuisine at Home putting all recipes online? HomeCulinarian This was the reply I...
That would be so great if they actually put all their recipes on the site. I would love that! Let's keep our fingers crossed
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Is Cuisine at Home putting all recipes online?