I just have a few more days of cooking out of the "You Say Tomato" book, so I'm going with her Farfalle with Baked green tomatoes and I have 1/2 Flank steak in freezer - for grilling.

Also, as I was looking for something to do with the rest of that darn coconut milk I ran across a recipe in MasterCook for Curry Bread. doesn't take coconut milk ( ), but looks so interesting think I'll make it this a.m.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner - Thursday? cjs I just have a few mo...
Quote:

... was looking for something to do with the rest of that darn coconut milk...

Make a custard, substituting coconut milk for the regular milk.

That, or piƱa coladas!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
I think we'll have a nice, warm comfort meal tonight. I don't have any meetings to rush off to tonight so, I actually have some time to make something!

I'm thinking meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
I am going to make veal cutlets with a lemon-thyme-butter sauce (except that I'm subbing slices of pork tenderloin - ssshhh!!). Probably brown rice and broccolini on the side.

Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday? Trixxee I am going to make v...
I bought these misc. pork chop cuts {I think they are blade steaks} and wanted to use the recipe for Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Sage-Butter Sauce from my Preview Issue.

Unless someone has an idea where I don't have to go to the grocery store for.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Plans here are leftover salmon filets with a fresh mozzarella and tomato salad and probably rice pilaf out of a box.

Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday? HomeCulinarian Plans here are lefto...
Sorry, can't think about food. I'm home with a punky stomach. The salmon sounds good, though!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday? Lorraine Sorry, can't think a...
Oh, feel better soon Lorraine - wanna banana??? with nuts? with chocolate? with Rum? with............
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday? cjs Oh, feel better soon...
I made a Spicey, Citrus Shrimp----YUMMM!!! Parsleyed rice and buttered green beans........Cinnamon rolls for dessert---YEAH--I know, that's a breakfast "thang" BUT----awesome anyway!!!! Nice dinner for us-----
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Well, it is the enchiladas I didn't make last night. We got home so late from running errands and going to Costco I just used some store bought fresh alfredo sauce, penne, sauted apple and chicken sausage and used a cooked chicken breast I had. Cooked,and tossed it was great. Served with roasted vegis - yum. And so easy.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
What's for Dinner - Thursday?