YUMMMMMM!!!! I did not find a nice cantaloupe (they looked ready for the mulch heap!!) so used honeydew exclusively.

Wonderful flavors and easy to prepare---what a lovely light appy to keep in mind. I will do a repeat on that one this evening---use up extra melon (great excuse!!! ) I did sub a French bread though---I wasn't in the frame of mind to make my own sourdough but I will in future. Sourdough is not in the shops here but I do love to make it---getting that bread making urge!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Melon Crostini review Roxanne 21 YUMMMMMM!!!! I did ...
O.K., I give up - where is this one?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Melon Crostini review cjs O.K., I give up - wh...
OOPS---sorry about that but I thought that was already reviewed as well---in fact, I THOUGHT YOU posted----GEESH am I losing it, or what!!! Gotta get back on my drugs, I guess!!!

Back in a moment------Issue 63, Page 42

Re: Melon Crostini review Roxanne 21 OOPS---sorry about t...
I don't think so, but who knows with this aging memory.

It looks good! Well there goes the idea of playing with hors from the new little book, I'm making this today...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Melon Crostini review cjs I don't think so, bu...
Oh this is a good one! Neighbors showed up while I was playing with this, so ended up using an entire loaf of sourdough. We all loved it!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Melon Crostini review cjs Oh this is a good on...
It is nice!!! Made it again last night with my review to come soon!!
Melon Crostini review