Sharon, what was that spice mix I was going to get? The one you recommended and I liked?

Anything else I need to look at? They have lots of different kinds...so do I for that matter
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Going to Penzey's Today bjcotton Sharon, what was tha...
Billy, they have "half sharp" Hungrian paprika and smoked Spanish Paprika--staples in our kitchen
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: Going to Penzey's Today Old Bay Billy, they have "ha...
try and find some truffle salt please!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
English Prime Rib Rub, Bay leaf seasoning, 4 color peppercorn mix, charnushka (for your rye bread top). Those are must haves. There are so many other wonderful things! I'd have a nasalgasm in there just breathing. LOL

Their ground ginger is the best I've ever had! The chipotle chile powder is to die for. Ooooh, oooh Bangkok Blend!!!! It is so good on chicken, flank steak, pork.

Okay, I could go on and on - must go frost cupcakes. Good thing it's a long ways from me or we'd be broke!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Going to Penzey's Today Harborwitch English Prime Rib Ru...
Anything from Penzeys is great----I hate receiving that catalogue!!! (grin:
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Absolutely the rib rub, I've been getting this for years, love it on rib, of course, but hamburgers as well, and the occasional bloody mary

Lucky you, have to go into the city for a Penzy's (Boston) and I don't make it there very often, so I mail order-

Hope you got lots of good stuff!!

PJ
PJ

Re: Going to Penzey's Today pjcooks Absolutely the rib r...
It is required around here for bloody mary's! In fact Bob has his own jar on the bar. Love it on steaks, burgers, roasts (beef and pork).

Re: Going to Penzey's Today Harborwitch It is required aroun...
Sharon, is that Charnuska [or whatever] isn't those carnsarned seeds you put on there is/are it/they? If you recall, I brushed them off before I at that nasty delicious rye bread.

Yeah PJ, I have to go into the city [175 miles one way] to go to Penzey's. That's why I go everytime I'm up to see my lil' sis.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Going to Penzey's Today bjcotton Sharon, is that Char...
Yes those are the seeds that you knocked off the top!!! LOL

Re: Going to Penzey's Today Harborwitch Yes those are the se...
The salt-free Tuscan Sunset seasoning is very flavorful! Kind of like an Italian herb blend but also with garlic and pepper (I think!). I sprinkled it on some potato wedges for roasting and they were really yummy.
-jenni

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." Virginia Woolf
Going to Penzey's Today