This is from the last issue but finally got around to making it. We loved it. It was such a simple meal but had really complex and interesting with the chutney. I actually made some baked potatoes and put some the chutney over them and they were fantastic. This was one I thought that mu husband would not like at all because well being British and all you just do not mess with a roast potato but even he like the mixture of the light Dijon potatoes with the tangy chutney and the really subtle steak. Definitely 2 thumbs up.

Linda

Petitie Sirloins with tomato, jalepeno chutney Emmasmum This is from the las...
Sounds good! I wanted to make this too. Now it's back on my list. Thanks for the tip.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Petitie Sirloins with tomato, jalepeno chutney luvnit Sounds good! I want...
I have this on my list as well---trying to clean out the freezer!!!!! Tons of chicken and beef in there!!! Nice to have that review---THANKS!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Petitie Sirloins with tomato, jalepeno chutney Roxanne 21 I have this on my li...
I made this on the 23rd of August - the note I wrote says, "Roy loves the chutney" - I can't remember the dish, so I guess I wasn't that thrilled.(better take better notes! )

Too many dishes ago...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Petitie Sirloins with tomato, jalepeno chutney cjs I made this on the 2...
I made this for dinner tonight and thought it was VERY good!!! The times for prep were spot on and I thought that the ingredient amounts were wonderful----I added a bit of basil to the chutney and was very pleased!!

This was good for a weeknight--for sure, simple but nice presentation!!! And the remainder of the chutney??? well--have to decide on that one!!! Maybe on some toasted ciabatta or as a dressing for a green salad?? Many possibilities-----with a bit of Fontina or Mozz---YUMMM!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Petitie Sirloins with tomato, jalepeno chutney