Found this in Issue 47, and made it for supper. It is very yummy. Quick and simple to make too. It was also in one of the recent email recipes. Perfect for Fall and all the ingredients are readily available now. 8.5 YUMS!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life

Pork with Pears, Vanilla Cider and Walnut Rice farnfam Found this in Issue ...
Okay---I will try again and hopefully not be deleted into cyberspace somewhere----GEESH!!!!

I have been looking back to previous issues and recipes that I passed over previously----THANKS for this review, Cis

ISSUE 47---here I come!! Will be in touch on this one---now how on earth did this get by????
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Pork with Pears, Vanilla Cider and Walnut Rice Roxanne 21 Okay---I will try ag...
Oh my, this does look interesting!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Pork with Pears, Vanilla Cider and Walnut Rice cjs Oh my, this does loo...
Went to the recipe and I HAVE MADE THIS----CRS again folks!!! I put a huge 10 next to it so it musta been pretty good!!! I suppose I should put this on a menu soon--that will be a tough one to take again
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Pork with Pears, Vanilla Cider and Walnut Rice