At some points I'm not too sure where I've been and here's the reason: I have been way, way under the weather. When I began my new pills I began having stomchache aches. Dr. said not to worry and gave me some Zantak to counter the acid...well it went on to develop a bad case of pancreatitis. I take Tramadol [a pain medication], oxycodone [another pain medication to which I have a reaction...itching], and finally a Lorazepam with a Tylenol chaser. My sister Carol is staying with me since with all the drugs my balance isn't what it should be...memory either.

I've been subsisting of of soup bases and saltine crackers..and of course the pills. They expect this to last another 2-3 days.

I probably won't be on here much in the next few days. Know I love you all and you are in my prayers...when I can remember
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Where I've been... bjcotton At some points I'm n...
Billy---be well---we sure do miss you!!!

TONS of hugs, sweetie

We will be here when you return!!!! Hurry up!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
I had a hunch you weren't feeling very well, Billy. It's just not the same on the forum without you. Thank goodness Carol is there to help you. Take care, get well, and come back soon!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Take it easy Billy. We are all thinking of you too.

I agree, it's not the same without you.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Sweetie you just rest and let Carol take care of you! Bob and I are sending you lots and lots of hugs and good wishes for a very speedy and complete recovery.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Where I've been... Harborwitch Sweetie you just res...
Well, for crying out loud, I was ready to call the mounties out!! I'm sorry you're going thru another bout of not feeling well - hope you get 'right' soon!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Where I've been... cjs Well, for crying out...
Pancreatitis is a fair devil of a thing. In spite of that I cannot imagine a better companion than Carol, such a bright button, such a gorgeous bundle. Do give her my love Billie. And for yourself, please take care, as much as you can. Sometimes, you know, it is better to induce sleep if the pain meds. are not working. There is a med. here called Zofran 4mg. It is used for chemo patients to help the vomiting and nausea post treatment. You may find it of help, many do.

4mg ondansetron as ondansetron hydrochloride dihydrate.
Billy - sounds like you feel like the baby in your Avitar. Hope you're back in the saddle soon.

Re: Where I've been... HomeCulinarian Billy - sounds like ...
Homecul, that's exactly what I was thinking!!!Great minds and all....

PJ
PJ
So sorry you're sick, Billy. I'm glad your sister is there to take care of you. Dale has wonderful advice, sleep can be a wonderful healer. I hope you're up and about soon, don't try to do too much when you are, let yourself heal.

I miss you, too, but concentrate on getting well. We'll all be here when you come back!

Hugs,

PJ
PJ
Where I've been...