I just got my first birthday present! A good friend that knows how much I like to cook and experiment sent me this! I can't wait to try it. I got the one on the right. The booklet also suggests making ice molds for shrimp and stuff. You color them greenish and/or float dill and lemons in it. It looks like sooo much fun!
[Image: center-stage.jpg]

I just had a thought..I know, scary...what about meatloaves and stuff them with rice or mashers and top with that tomato sauce from the mini muffins recipe!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Early Birthday Present Gourmet_Mom I just got my first ...
How how fun Daphne! There are so many fun things you could make and fill. Wow! You will have to let us know what you come up with.

Do you know who makes them?

And, of course, Happy Birthday Daphne!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
That is so creative--how nice to really discover your friends- those who care enough to go to some trouble--see how blessed you are--be well, happy birthday.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
An early happy birthday to you, Daphne! I think I saw those tins at the store - are they made by Wilton?

Re: Early Birthday Present HomeCulinarian An early happy birth...
No it's a Cook's Choice product. Thanks for the early bday wishes! This is two early presents and both were real winners!
Daphne

Re: Early Birthday Present Gourmet_Mom No it's a Cook's Cho...
makes this fabulous ice ring at Christmas as a wine chiller. She puts holly and cranberries freezes the mold and then either puts wine or aquavit or other liquor that needs chilling. Very elegant.

Sally

My friend lxxf makes this fabulous ...
Sally, what a cool idea! I hadn't even thought of that!
Daphne

Re: My friend Gourmet_Mom Sally, what a cool i...
What fun you'll have, Daphne.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: My friend cjs What fun you'll have...
Happy Birthday, Daphne! (in 2 days)

That a neat gift and you'll have a wonderful time trying out new recipes with it.
Cory

I am not the model.
Oh fiddlesticks - Bob! I need this - really reallY realLY reaLLY reALLY rEALLY REALLY BAD! Whine, whimper, beg.

Those look like so much funn, I'm seeing polenta cups filled with all kinds of stuff, I like the meatloaf idea! I wish I had the little one for the wedding!!!

Congrats on the birthday and the great present!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Early Birthday Present