I found this recipe in my "recipe box" on Epicurious.com when I was looking around today and thought of you!

Broccoli Rabe with Garlic and Pecorino Romano

2 pounds broccoli rabe,* tough stems peeled

1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
6 tablespoons freshly grated pecorino Romano cheese

*Broccoli rabe, also known as rapini, is a type of leafy green stalk with scattered clusters of small broccoli-like florets; available at many specialty foods stores and some supermarkets.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]

For Billy mlucas1 I found this recipe ...
Thanks Meg. I've never had Broccoli Rabe. As a matter of fact I've never seen it in any of the stores here and believe me, I take my time browsing through everything they have in the produce aisle.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: For Billy bjcotton Thanks Meg. I've ne...
Sometimes they call it Chinese Broccoli, Rapini or just Raab. It's hard to find around here too. I usually end up substituting Broccolini. Most typically I find it called Chinese Broccoli. Remember that the leaves are edible too! They taste like greens to me. I love em!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: For Billy luvnit Sometimes they call ...
wow, doesn't that sound good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: For Billy cjs wow, doesn't that so...
It sounds really good. I will have to make that this summer. Sounds perfect paired with a grilled, marinated meat. I love that kind of stuff.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: For Billy luvnit It sounds really goo...
Sounds great! I'm lucky enough to get it year round here. It's a favourite in pasta with sausage.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: For Billy bjcotton Thanks Meg. I've ne...
Billy,

Here's a link to the recipe: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/100538

Check out the comments that some left. It looks like people made different substitutions with great results!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
For Billy