4 eggs, slightly beaten

1/3 cup milk

1½ cups Asiago or Italian cheese, shredded

½ cup green onions, sliced

8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled

½ teaspoon seasoned salt

1/8 teaspoon pepper

1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Roll pastry into 12½-inch circle. Fit into bottom and up sides of ungreased, 8-inch springform pan. Lightly prick bottom and bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.

In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs and milk; beating until smooth. Add cheese, onions, bacon, salt, pepper, and cayenne; mixing well. Pour into crust. Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes. Cool 20 minutes. Remove sides of springform pan.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

And then I had to look some more! Got bacon??? Harborwitch Bacon-Cheese Appetiz...
Sounds like comfort food to me Thanks for the recipe!

PJ
PJ
  And then I had to look some more! Got bacon??? Harborwitch Bacon-Cheese Appetiz...
Sounds wonderful--copied for Christmas--it's on our short list!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: And then I had to look some more! Got bacon??? Old Bay Sounds wonderful--co...
Christmas...I can't wait that long! I've been wanting to try my hand at making pie crust. HMMM...I've got everything else....now if I don't need the rest of that bacon....

Sharon, whatever you're doing, you're "killing" me! Another one to try...and very soon! Now that I think about it, wonder how this would be with the waffles as a Sunday brunch. HMMM? Overkill? If it is, send donations instead of flowers to michaeljfox.org or your local hospice organization.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: And then I had to look some more! Got bacon??? Gourmet_Mom Christmas...I can't ...
Sharon

I am loving all these - appys and breakfast items - thanks

am having company soon and hope to make these.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.

Re: And then I had to look some more! Got bacon??? mjkcooking Sharon [br][br]I am ...
this one sounds familiar...making me hungry.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: And then I had to look some more! Got bacon??? cjs this one sounds fami...
Do you think I could make this dish more 'lite' by using turkey bacon instead?

HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA... just kidding This looks really great too!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: And then I had to look some more! Got bacon??? luvnit Do you think I could...
Wow...when you dig you find the gold as far as recipes go...another one that looks like a winner.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)

Re: And then I had to look some more! Got bacon??? firechef Wow...when you dig y...
Heeee Heeee!!!! I will have to post the link - there are recipes up the yazoo - and gawd they sound sooooo good!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
And then I had to look some more! Got bacon???