geez, I can't believe it - but the only way it happened is that it is so much fun for all of us to toss ideas back and forth!! Everyday is a learning experience around here for all of us.

As Tom Colicchio once said, "Cookiing is a craft best learned through observation and practice" and that's what we all do here.

(the fingers are not down to the nubs quite yet, so onward and upwards.... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Post 6,000 cjs geez, I can't believ...
Way to go Jean! >>>>clap, clap, clap<<<<< >>>>Standing ovation<<<<<<

Jean, you are such an inspiration around here. I certainly hope you continue to post for a long, long time!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Post 6,000 Gourmet_Mom Way to go Jean! >>>...
Good goin' Jean!! Thanks for all you've taught us.
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
Quote:

geez, I can't believe it - but the only way it happened is that it is so much fun for all of us to toss ideas back and forth!! Everyday is a learning experience around here for all of us.

As Tom Colicchio once said, "Cookiing is a craft best learned through observation and practice" and that's what we all do here.

(the fingers are not down to the nubs quite yet, so onward and upwards.... )

6001, A Space Odyssey, where no man or woman has gone before--may your health and posting continue, may all of us continue to bathe in your wisdom and advice, may you keep your kind disposition, and may blessings continue to rain upon you so you may pass them along to us. My best, Bill
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: Post 6,000 Old Bay [blockquote]Quote:[h...
You silver-tongued devil, Bill! To have a way with words as you, would be something to behold.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Post 6,000 cjs You silver-tongued d...
What everyone else said Jean dear.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Post 6,000 bjcotton What everyone else s...
back atcha...all!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Post 6,000 cjs back atcha...all! [i...
Wow...congratulations. I really like the learning every day comment. You will be glad to know that while on the phone FriDay (note the "D" in the word for you for future reference.) with Chef Meek he said that the day he does not learn something new everyday it is time to start selling insurance (nothing personal Bill!) and give up a career in the kitchen. With a philosophy like that you can't go wrong so I am glad you too have that philosophy...you'll never go wrong will you?
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
Congratulations!! WOW 6008!

You are a constant inspiration to me - I wanna be just like you when I grow up!! I hope you keep on lighting our fires around here for a long long time!

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Post 6,000 Harborwitch Congratulations!! W...
Over 6000 posts and I know you're still going strong! Not to mention all the PM's you've sent Hahaha. Jean you have dispensed so much wonderful facts, tips, tricks, recipes, smiles and hugs through those 6000+ posts.

You are my hero
Post 6,000