Ok so this Friday is the big grad party. I have about 30 people coming so doing 4 different appetizers.

Gorgonzola stuff dates wrapped in bacon and broiled.
Puff pastry stuffed with chicken
Baked Wontons stuff with ground turkey seasoned with pizza sauce and cheddar cheese.
And then I'm taking that guacamole with the crab and putting it on endive leaves.

Plus there will be a brie wheel, grapes, veggies, chex mix and a cheese spread.

Beverages will be soda, bottled water, wine and beer. And sparkling cider for the kids.

A cake that I am ordering today will be dessert.

Am I missing anything? Lol

Graduation Party DFen911 Ok so this Friday is...
Me! That makes 31
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Graduation Party bjcotton Me! That makes 31 [...
Get yer buns down here You get Thursday for a travel day Party is Friday and graduation is Sat.

Re: Graduation Party DFen911 Get yer buns down he...
TAKE PICTURES - those 'nachos' would be pretty in the spoons also..... hmmmmm. But, they sure will look good on the endive leaves.

Sounds like a fun party and buffet for the young'uns. have fun!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Graduation Party cjs TAKE PICTURES - thos...
Sounds Great! I don't think you missed a thing! I'm sure everyone will have a blast and RAVE about the food!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Graduation Party DFen911 Get yer buns down he...
I really wish I could Denise. It would be wonderful to meet y'all and play in the kitchen. Maybe later.

Billy

Re: Graduation Party bjcotton I really wish I coul...
Billy any time you want to venture to S. Calif you let me know! Since Laura is going off to college we finally have a spare bedroom lol! I would love to have you come down

BTW that goes for any of you. It would be so nice to have a kitchen buddy. Derek will clean the dishes but he hates to do anything cooking related, especially raw meat of any kind.
  Graduation Party DFen911 Ok so this Friday is...
Looks like a wonderful menu, Denise, have a great time, and don't forget to take time out for yourself to enjoy the party!!

PJ
PJ

Re: Graduation Party pjcooks Looks like a wonderf...
That sounds like a good place to come after visiting Sharon in Stockton....do you like dogs?

[Image: Buds001.jpg]

Billy

Re: Graduation Party bjcotton That sounds like a g...
AWWWWW....Buddy and his babies! I'm on the wrong coast, but you and Buddy would be welcome any time!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Graduation Party