And I do mean little. She is half Golden and [I think] half Bassett. She was raised until recently by a mentally challenged man who had 7 other dogs and didn't teach any of them anything. She is NOT house broken but that's okay:

[Image: Chelsea6-16-08-2.jpg]

[Image: Chelsea6-16-08-3.jpg]

[Image: Chelsea6-16-08-4.jpg]

Labor turned out to be quite short and only cost $150. She was born being 1 1/2 years old
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Little Chelsea bjcotton And I do mean little...
She is VERY CUTE!

Does she and Buddy get a long so far????
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Little Chelsea bjcotton And I do mean little...
She's so sweet looking! How could Buddy not love her? (I know, I know, Buddy's used to being the only child) I guess we'll see soon, won't we?

Good luck with the new arrival!

PJ
PJ

Re: Little Chelsea pjcooks She's so sweet look...
Chelsea looks so sweet! You must be thrilled. Congratulations on a successful adoption. I'm sure everyone will settle in within a few days and all will be well. Thanks for showing us the pictures.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Little Chelsea Mare749 Chelsea looks so swe...
Yeah, they'll get along okay. If I pet one, here comes the other one. Most of the time Chelsea stays in the kitchen, I knew there was something I liked about her. She's such a little thing though. I have scheduled her first vet visit on Thursday and then she bets a bath and clipped like Buddy on Friday. She doesn't like to go up any stairs and won't get in the car by herself. We'll work on it
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: Little Chelsea bjcotton Yeah, they'll get al...
Quote:

Most of the time Chelsea stays in the kitchen, I knew there was something I liked about her.

Better be careful, Billy. The women in this forum may not like your saying that the thing you like about this female is that she stays in the kitchen! I thought these were "more enlightened" times. LOL!

Chelsea is a cutie, though. Given her size, I can't say I blame her for not liking the stairs. She'll probably get used to them, in time.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Little Chelsea labradors [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Oh she IS a cutie. Chelsea is a perfect name too, it just fits her. Have fun Billyj with your new "baby". Hope to see some pix of her having fun with her brother Buddy too.
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Little Chelsea farnfam Oh she IS a cutie. ...
AWWWW! Billy, she's precious! Tear of joy spread your way. I agree, Chelsea is a PERFECT name for her. I hope she and Buddy become the best of friends! It may take a little time, but what a sweetie to spend it on! And a kitchen companion to boot! That's icing on the cake! AWWWWW!!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Little Chelsea Gourmet_Mom AWWWW! Billy, she's...
She's adorable, like a squatty little golden with "walk on water" feet! How fun for you and Buddy!

Re: Little Chelsea iBcookin She's adorable, like...
What a cutie, Billy! She will be house broken before you hit Washington, won't she?????????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Little Chelsea