Haven't decided yet, but I think I'll go thru the two newest C@H books, Sizzle and Soups & Sandwiches and find something. I'm really tired of leftovers.

What's everyone up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Monday's Dinner???? cjs Haven't decided yet,...
Made some individual pizzas for someone the other day, but my recipe makes six, and they only needed two, so I'll have one of my pizzas tonight.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Quote:

Soups & Sandwiches

I just ordered this the other day - I hope there are some good recipes in there!

My husband has requested Salisbury Steak and mashed potatoes. I'll make a green salad too.

Re: Monday's Dinner???? Trixxee [blockquote]Quote:[h...
O.K., decided - Steakhouse Burritos and Caprese corn salad from Sandwiches and Salads book.

I've found some good ones to try in the book, Trixxee, but this will be the first.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday's Dinner???? cjs O.K., decided - Stea...
Ooohh, Steakhouse Burritos sound wonderful!
Something easy - it will be a late dinner for us. Probably skillet lasagna. Not exactly a summer meal, but easy to have ready when hubby and kids get home at 8pm after gymnastics, And the kids like it so will gobble it up.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Monday's Dinner???? esgunn Something easy - it ...
Billy and I decided to make just a nice homestyle meal tonight - meatloaf and mac & cheese. Not exactly perfect for a 100+ degree day, but it sounded good to all concerned.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
We're having just plain ham steak with some pole beans from the garden that I will cook with pearl onions - and some cracked potatoes - nothing fancy - have had three days of "special" cooking - Oh, and thanks for the welcome to the Forum

Re: Monday's Dinner???? We're having just pl...
I've been craving BBQ chicken leg quarters and lots more fresh corn from the garden, all weekend. Hubby's had his pick for too long! I'll have to admit, his shrimp pizza last night turned out pretty darn good though! I surprised myself!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Monday's Dinner???? Gourmet_Mom I've been craving BB...
Sonja, can you tell me what are cracked potatoes? Is that a southern dish?

Dinner tonight will be those eggplant meatballs that I described last week. It's so hot and humid I don't feel like grilling anything outside anyway. And it just sounds good. I'll probably add a side of angel hair with a light dressing, like Musicmaker's Pasta Pomodorini.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Monday's Dinner????