Hi All.

Hoping someone with annual indexes can help me out - I'm looking for two recipes which I believe are both from CAH, though I may be wrong about one.

I want to do what I call investment cooking and make a couple of dishes to put in the freezer this weekend, but having trouble locating in which issues the recipes are included. I tried the search feature on the board but it only goes back two years and I think these are from previous issues.

I am looking for a French Onion Salisbury Steak recipe and a Turkey (or Chicken) Tetrazzini recipe. Seems I can't even find my annual indexes to check those, and I tried flipping through each issue but am finding that the recipe indexes are not in the same place in each issue and I gave up in the hope that someone can help me out quicker than I can go through five years of back issues.

Thanks!

ISO CAH Recipes...which issues?? HMin Hi All.[br][br]Hopin...
oops....just found the Tetrazzini recipe I was looking for, it is a Chicken Tetrazzini recipe from Giada de Laurentis.

Still would like to find the other one which I KNOW was in a CAH issue.

Thanks again.

Re: ISO CAH Recipes...which issues?? HMin oops....just found t...
(Cuisine at home, April 2005, Issue 50, p. 32)

that looks good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: ISO CAH Recipes...which issues?? cjs (Cuisine at home, Ap...
Thanks!!! We really like the dish, though if I remember correctly it is rather time consuming and why I make and freeze it for later meals

Now, guess which issue is missing out of the middle of my three ring binder...? I think I know where it is, just have to wait for my roommate to decide it is time to get out of bed before I can go get the issue. Thanks again!

Re: ISO CAH Recipes...which issues?? HMin Thanks!!! We really...
In the future, when you are looking for a recipe, go to our own Lab's website, Cookingtheworld.com. He has all the recipes listed and you can search them quite easily. Such a timesaver.
Shannon

Re: ISO CAH Recipes...which issues?? Dismc In the future, when ...
Oh Jean...that SOUNDS good. Could you post the recipe? It sounds like something my crowd would really like.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: ISO CAH Recipes...which issues?? Gourmet_Mom Oh Jean...that SOUND...
Here's the recipe.

http://llcskitchen.blogspot.com/2006/04/...steak.html

Re: ISO CAH Recipes...which issues?? Trixxee Here's the recipe.[b...
Thanks Trixxee! YUM!
Daphne

Re: ISO CAH Recipes...which issues?? Gourmet_Mom Thanks Trixxee! YUM...
You're welcome! I think this was the very first recipe I made out of my free preview issue of C@H. It's very good.

Re: ISO CAH Recipes...which issues?? Trixxee You're welcome! I t...
Thanks to you guys and my pasta project next week, I think I've got my menu planned for next week...including the NY Cheesecake!
Daphne
ISO CAH Recipes...which issues??