What's everyone up to? I have no idea yet, so I'll probably get an idea or four from you guys...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Haven't Done Dinner Tonight For A While... cjs What's everyone up t...
Well, to keep my bloodsugar up, the Drs suggested that if I had to force myself to eat, have something like corn on the cob and a baked potato. That's probably what I'll have to eat tonight...just haven't been hungry lately. Dearly love those two though
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
We are camping in the RV this weekend with my sister - tonight it's burgers with the works, cole slaw and fruit.

(And tomorrow we're having pizza delivery).

Re: Haven't Done Dinner Tonight For A While... Trixxee We are camping in th...
You camp like we do now! Where are you? On the beach?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Haven't Done Dinner Tonight For A While... Trixxee We are camping in th...
Trixxee, I love the way you guys go camping on the weekends! I think it's great!

Billy, bless your heart, you need to eat. What two wonderful sugar boosters! Enjoy!

I am SO excited about dinner! After the week from "He]]'s Kitchen" or the "I Love Lucy" show...take your pick, we're having a simple dinner. Tonight is Gorgonzola and Brie Torte (I may just pick up some bubbly.), a simple salad from the garden, steaks with blue cheese topping, loaded baked potatoes and either Kahlua Hummers or White Russians (made with ice cream)YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Haven't Done Dinner Tonight For A While... Gourmet_Mom Trixxee, I love the ...
Perfect dinner to start out with bubbly!! Have a great time.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Haven't Done Dinner Tonight For A While... cjs Perfect dinner to st...
I have no idea... probably will pick up some steaks on my way home from work. Make some sauteed mushrooms, salad and some kind of starch...

Re: Haven't Done Dinner Tonight For A While... HomeCulinarian I have no idea... pr...
I wish we were at the beach! Those reservations are almost impossible to come by. We are just camping locally at an RV park - 9 whole miles away! But it's very peaceful there and they have a pool that the kids like to go in. We'll bring the bikes (and lots of wine!).

I'll insist the adults play Cranium after dinner. They all hate me for that!

Re: Haven't Done Dinner Tonight For A While... Trixxee I wish we were at th...
Have not heard of Cranium... we used to do that too, just getting away from home sometimes is all we need to do.

Finally decided what we're having - it's just a crappy day here, so the Cincinnati chili with cracker salad from the Soups, Stews & Chillies book. (I know shame on me for rubbing it in... )
www.achefsjourney.com
we are having left-overs - Mister smoked some country ribs yesterday and daughter and granddaughter did not eat any - they are both dieting (yesterday only) - and some corn, rice, and black eyed peas -
Haven't Done Dinner Tonight For A While...