I will be leaving this AM for Portland to spend a couple of days with my lil' sis, then on Thursday morning, the 18th I will leave Portland for Jean & Roy's house where I will spend a few days stuffing my face. Jean said I didn't kneed to bring any clothes for "going out" since we would be cooking, visiting and having fun. I've already got the car loaded and am just having my breakfast/coffee before showering. I packed enough for about a 10 day roadtrip (as I usually do even if just staying overnight).
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

On The Road Again bjcotton I will be leaving th...
Lucky, lucky you! Have a safe trip. You might want to take pants with expandable waistlines for your stay at Jeans! Take some pictures too!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: On The Road Again chef_Tab Lucky, lucky you! Ha...
" take pants with expandable waistlines "

Theresa, I call them my "buffet pants"

Have a great time, Billy! If you folks weren't at the other end of the country, we'd probably make a road trip.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: On The Road Again Lorraine " take pants with e...
I think it's called the "left coast." I brought sweats and some shorts that Sharon gave me...all are too big as it is, so maybe They'll fit when I leave ;grin:
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: On The Road Again bjcotton I think it's called ...
Have a great time, everyone! It sounds like it will be lots of fun.

Remember to take lots of pictures and post them as soon as you can so we can all enjoy your trip with you!

PJ
PJ
Sounds good to me, Billy! Wish I was there to join in the fun. Sitting around, visiting, and eating at Jean's house, well, I don't think it could get much better than that! Have a safe trip and I know you will have a wonderful time. Be sure to post some pics of all the fun we're missing.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Sounds like a fun trip you will be having, Billy!!! Enjoy yourself at Jean's!!!
Give Jean & Roy big hugs from Bob and I. Wish we were going too. Alas! Say Hi to Bill and Jane. Be sure to eat lots and take lots and lots of pictures.

Have fun Sweetie!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Awww that sounds like so much fun! I wish I were going to. I bet you all just have a ball.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: On The Road Again luvnit Awww that sounds lik...
AWWWWW! I hope to make that trip some day soon! I've got one more kid to "ditch" and the NW and Alaska are William's #1 destination! And you get to meet up with Bill and Jane, too! NO FAIR!

But really Billy, I am so happy you are up for the trip and I'm looking forward to picks and posts of it all! But especially, I'm looking forward to seeing you fill out those "britches"!

Have a safe trip and a GREAT time!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
On The Road Again