For the chicken I split them in half (saving the back bone for stock) and put a rosemary and Parmesan compound butter under the skin and drizzle olive oil and a mix of a medium ground black pepper and Kosher salt over the skin wrapping foil over the wing and then roast at 375F until they are done which is normally about an hour. I place more of the compound butter over the chicken when serving so it melts as it is served. Tonight I am ad hoc-ing a Dijon sauce that I have not "invented" yet but that will be simple I am sure...

The compound butter is easy...I use Alton Brown's recipe but add in Parmesan cheese as well (about 2 Tbsp)

* 1 pound butter
* 3 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
* 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
* 1 tablespoon sage, chopped
* 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped

Directions

Chop the butter into uniform chunks using the dough scraper.

Place the oil into the food processor and add the chives. Process until the chives are finely chopped. Add the remaining herbs and blend until the herbs have colored the oil. Using the whisk attachment, whip the butter in the mixer?s work bowl at medium speed until it softens and lightens in color, about 5 to 7 minutes.

Add the herb oil to the butter and beat for another 2 minutes until oil is fully incorporated. Remove butter from bowl and spoon onto parchment paper or plastic wrap. Roll into a log, using the edge of a baking sheet to form a tight log. Chill for 2 hours before serving.

I do put mine in the freezer for about half an hour to get it to chill quicker.

As a side note I used this at work for a plated banquet a few days back and am using it for a plated wedding in November. The only difference is we will cut the chicken into the four pieces before service then and remove the wing in place of covering and leaving it like I do with a whole half that is not cut or is not for home use...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
Rosemary Chicken Halves...again by request