My name is Scott, I am married to my wife Kim, 12 yrs. We have no kids but, we have a dog that acts like one. I love to cook and love to travel. I also enjoy music of all kinds.

I recently started to "really" cook because I was tired of the same 10 dishes we recycled week after week. I found this magazine and forum quite by accident.
It was sent to me as a free trial. I can and do make complicated recipes during the weekend when I have the time but, during the week I like the more easier and tasty recipes that I find here.

I hope that I will be a welcomed addition to this forum.

I would like to introduce myself lv2ck My name is Scott, I ...
Welcome Scott! You are really going to love the folks around here - we're like one big happy family! Hope you'll come around often and join in the fun.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: I would like to introduce myself Harborwitch Welcome Scott! You a...
Welcome Scott--even I'm a lot of fun when I'm not in a bad mood---
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: I would like to introduce myself Old Bay Welcome Scott--even ...
Hello Scott! Well I must say you stumbled upon a gold mine with both the mag and this forum

Glad to have you with us.

Re: I would like to introduce myself DFen911 Hello Scott! Well I ...
And a HUGE welcome from across the world---happy to have you on board. Pull up a chair, have a cuppa and join the fun.....you have wonderful access to some pretty amazing family members here......gotta question??? Fire away!!

See you around the table!!!! Denise always has special shooters for our new additions!!! It's coming...it's coming---------

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Welcome to the forum, Scott! You are very welcome here (as long as you don't start posting a bunch of messages obviously advertising a product, as a few users have done).

By all means, enjoy the food, the fun, and the fellowship!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Well, my goodness Scott! It's nice to meet you. We LOVE having new people join our little group. So many come in for a recipe and don't return. I look forward to chatting with you and swapping ideas and sharing your reviews new recipes.

Be sure to take the time to look through past threads for reviews and recipes you may enjoy from previous issues of the magazine. We are all really big fans of Cuisine at Home and enjoy sharing our cooking and eating experience of the recipes we've tried. I think you will find this a fun and friendly group.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: I would like to introduce myself Gourmet_Mom Well, my goodness Sc...
Welcome aboard Scott. We are a fun little group of culinary fans. We all have our good and bad points and we are a big extended family and being a family we even bicker every now and again.

Looking forward to sharing ideas and thoughts of food and cooking with you in the future!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)

Re: I would like to introduce myself firechef Welcome aboard Scott...
Hi, Scott. Welcome. I started cooking the same way a long time ago. I always said if you have the interest, and are able to read and follow instructions, you can cook. This is a friendly place to get good advice and have some fun, too.

Re: I would like to introduce myself HomeCulinarian Hi, Scott. Welcome....
Hiya Scott, welcome to the forum. Where are you from?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
I would like to introduce myself