After Picky finishes plowing out the 8 inches of snow we got, we're heading to the beach. We have a room at the Ashworth, we'll eat at Ron's Landing and then go to hear our favorite local band, The Old Bastards and dance the night away

I'll be eatting this:

VEAL PISTACHIO
Pistachio encrusted baked veal medallions with seafood stuffing, served over a Frangelico cream, garnished with lobster tail and chopped scallions, with oven roasted potatoes

or this:

SAUTÉED SHRIMP, SCALLOPS & LOBSTER WITH LOBSTER RAVIOLI
Sautéed shrimp, scallops and lobster tail with prosciutto, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes in a Romano cream sauce, and served over lobster stuffed ravioli

or this:

SURF AND TURF
An 8 oz. filet mignon on garlic crouton with sautéed mushrooms in a red wine butter sauce and twin fried lobster tails, served with roasted red potatoes and melted butter

I always get the veal, even though I say I'll get something different, I still order the veal.

Time to polish the dancing shoes! I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve and Day.

Happy 2009!!!

PJ
PJ

What are you all doing for New Year's Eve pjcooks [br]After Picky fini...
Happy New Year to everyone as well!

WOW PJ! That's an awesome plan! I wish I could be there with you. You meal sounds delicious.

We're having fillet mignon with a nice salad and the Baked Potato, Zucchini, and Rosemary Pancake. Ruby slippers will be our dessert...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
DROOL!!!!!! That sounds too good a menu, PJ....I think I would go for the SAUTEED SHRIMP, SCALLOPS etc. only because I can't get really good scallops here. Sounds like a fun time!!

We are staying in and off the roads...too much madness with the drivers here...they tend to over imbibe and there will definitely be an accident on the beachfront just below our home at midnight. ALWAYS happens--:frown;

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO you and all---ours will be in about 40 minutes from this post!

Cheers!!!!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: What are you all doing for New Year's Eve Roxanne 21 DROOL!!!!!! That so...
HAPPY NEW YEAR Roxanne! I continue to forget how far ahead your time is....

CHEERS!!!!
Daphne
We're still not doing major cooking since the accident. Lobster (steamed) is $7.95/lb--I've got the lobster crackers out--and a nice bottle of dry white. Happy new year to all our friends here at CAH--you're the best!!! Love Bill & Jane
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: What are you all doing for New Year's Eve Old Bay We're still not doin...
PJ, that sounds fabulous, as does yours, Bill. I think I'll just sit here and feel sorry for myself. Happy New Year to all!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What are you all doing for New Year's Eve Lorraine PJ, that sounds fabu...
Bill, your meal sounds good, too. Lorraine, I'm guessing Mr. Lorraine is working tonight and you're going to be alone or working alongside.

Welcome to your new home, BTW. I don't think I've acknowledged your arrival to our South, yet.
Daphne
Cheers, Rox! That must mean Dale (Vannin for the new members) has already celebrated the New year, right? I'm having one for you right now!

PJ
PJ
Wow!! I'd have to try the veal pistachio! I have never seen such a dish.

The hubby and I stay home and graze on hors d'ouerves and stuff throughout the night. We don't go out anymore, too dangerous around here.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What are you all doing for New Year's Eve BarbaraS Wow!! I'd have to t...
I decided to stay home. I have washed anything that wasn't nailed down. I have vacuumed as far as the cord would reach in every room. I'm packing for Baltimore, and making supper for when he gets home. What a good little wife. gack!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
What are you all doing for New Year's Eve