HELP--I lost my magazine copy and want the recipes for the DIPPING SAUCES for the double dipped onion rings from Issue 63! The online recipe only has the actual onion ring recipe. Thanks, Barb

Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings barbrichard HELP--I lost my maga...
I did not find the double dipped onion rings in issue 63. There were other fried vegis, but not onion rings. Are you sure this was the issue?

And welcome!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings esgunn I did not find the d...
It was issue 57 June 2006.

Peach Ketchup
Combine 1/2 cup peach preserves,
1/2 cup ketchup
2T each of apples cider vinegar and sugar
and 1T seeded minced serrano chile

Creamy Mango Dip
Combine 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Mango Chutney
and 1 T. each lime juice and sugar
season with salt and Cayenne
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings esgunn It was issue 57 June...
WOW--You're amazing. Thank you so much!!! How you even have time to cook with three six-year-olds, I don't know!!

Barb

Re: Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings barbrichard WOW--You're amazing....
Welcome to the forum, Barb. Hope you can join us more often. Are you from the Albany, NY area, by any chance?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings labradors Welcome to the forum...
Welcome to the forums. I think they'd be great with Daphne's leftover Bearnaise.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings Lorraine Welcome to the forum...
HUH!!! What leftover Bearnaise...LOL!?!?!? I caught William licking the bowl. I've never done it homemade, just powder...He swears I've never made it before. Guess I did okay, huh? It may have been too thick, but it sure was good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings Lorraine Welcome to the forum...
Good thought; someone sent me the recipes, though--I'm thrilled

Re: Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings barbrichard Good thought; someon...
Welcome Barb! I'm glad you found us, too! I hope you will join us often. You will find this group very passionate about food and cooking.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings labradors Welcome to the forum...
No, CT. I'm so excited to have found this forum. Got my dipping sauces recipes immediately!!
Dipping sauces for double dipped onion rings