This was supposed to be the best day of the week - I was going to hang clothes out...
[Image: Feb26thsnow.jpg]

We got back from the Marysville/Everett area just in time. did either of you get snow?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? cjs This was supposed to...
Oh my! I still have to say though, it looks very pretty. We are supposed to get 6-8 inches today. So I guess you sent it our way!

Perhaps when it's on my deck, I won't think it's that pretty.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? luvnit Oh my! I still have ...
Jean must have sent a heck of a storm our way. It hasn't even begun to snow yet and the bus driver just told me that the school will probably close early today.

I will have to keep an eye out for closings. Since my daughter is 'hand-to-hand' transfer student, they just show up at my driveway and I am expected to run out the door. I will keep my coat and boots handy today!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? luvnit Jean must have sent ...
It's comin' to you.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? cjs It's comin' to you.....
Just walked in the bedroom and caught the sun shining on the Olympics...gorgeous. hope the pictures show how pretty it was.
[Image: Olympics.jpg]
and
[Image: Olympics2.jpg]

I must admit I love looking at it when we only have to play in it - not drive.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? cjs Just walked in the b...
What a great day to be alive!!!

[Image: Olympics3.jpg]

Ain't Mother Nature wonderful, majestic and awful at the same time.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? cjs What a great day to ...
Oh Jean the pictures are beautiful. Bob so wants to go play in the snow - now we've got the car with the heater back on the road maybe we will. I envy you that amazing view!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? cjs This was supposed to...
What beautiful pix. One of the most fun things about the internet, imo, is getting to see pix from all over, food, dogs, snow - it's all good.

I forgot that you had snow-covered mountain views up there in the islands, as well as on the patio. The best of it all, I think.

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? sophia What beautiful pix. ...
Jean, How beautiful. You got a lot more than we did. We only got an inch. But it is still pretty. And cold.

I miss looking at the mountains. When Worked downtown I had a beautiful view of the Olympics.

Erin
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? esgunn Jean, How beautiful...
Jean, that is just too beautiful for words!

I stopped off for wine today and I was commenting on the coming of Spring. The clerk said they are calling for snow possible here Monday.."WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?!?" I doubt it will happen but it still means it will be getting cold again. ARGGGG!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some???