I have decided to treat myself to two new C@H cookbooks for my summer vacation and am trying to decide which ones. I read the zucchini soup review and it sounds so good that one book might be the new Soups, Stews, and Chile's, even though I have Splendid Soups. I want to avoid repeated recipes, and I have 6 years of magazines and 5 cookbooks. It seems like the Sandwiches and Salads have many repeated recipes. I have Perfect Pasta, the first two grilling books, and Weekend Menus vol 2. Can you recommend a book that meets this criterion? Thanks in advance.

Brenda

New cookbooks coco hernandez I have decided to tr...
I'd say go with the one that has the most potenial for you to use. We don't do much with salads or sandwiches. But grilling books and soups...I love em

Re: New cookbooks DFen911 I'd say go with the ...
I have quite a few if not all of the C@H cookbooks. By far my favorite is Weekend Menu #1. I have made quite a few of the recipes there and most were excellent. #2 has not inspired me much. My next favorite is Holiday Baking. I can't tell you if they are repeats as my issues don't go back that far, but I have found a couple of the recipes in the Plus site.

Re: New cookbooks Cubangirl I have quite a few i...
I love the Soups, Stews & Chilies the best of all. Then, it's either Weeknights I or II.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
New cookbooks