I'm making grilled pizza with my merguez sausage (the North African one) and watermelon.

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15?? cjs I'm making grilled p...
I'm thinking about BLT Turkey Burgers from the newest Grilling book, but I'm not positive. I could be persuaded to change my mind....LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15?? Gourmet_Mom I'm thinking about B...
I'm going to try Bill's Brandy & Lemon Chicken Breasts with the last of our Tomato Basil Soup from last summer's harvest - recipe for that courtesy of Labs. Then a nice salad of assorted greens from the garden.

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15?? HomeCulinarian I'm going to try Bil...
We have a fridge full of leftovers. It includes a big bag of a veggie mix I made for spring rolls, celery, cucumber,scallion,carrot, mint, cilantro, He was talking about making pho with it tonight.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15?? Lorraine We have a fridge ful...
My husband won't be home for dinner so that takes the pressure off. I will probably just make some sauteed tilapia for myself and I've got leftover corn on the cob. A fresh bag of arugula too for a simple salad. Some how I have to lose 15 pounds by Friday though I'm not holding my breath.

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15?? Trixxee My husband won't be ...
TRIXXEE!!! That's not healthy! (wear another dress. )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15?? cjs TRIXXEE!!! That's no...
I wish I could lose two pounds! Though I will be wearing shorts and sleeveless tops as we are going camping at the beach for 4 days. (Notice there's no mention of a bathing suit?)

Seriously, I am going to be really good this week as we are not particularly good when we're on vacation. My sister and I have every meal planned out and there's no calorie counting here. (Never mind all the wine that will be consumed!) There are several good restaurants within walking distance we'll utilize, as well as our own bbq.

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15?? Trixxee I wish I could lose ...
So what is your menu for the Beach???
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15?? cjs So what is your menu...
I will probably have peanut butter, maple syrup on crackers and a salad.

I'm smoking my homemade bacon for the first time today. Can't wait to taste it. I'm using Sharon's recipe...I know how her bacon tasted...fantabulous! I've got 9 pounds (one side) in the smoker. It's got about 40° to go before I take it out.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15?? bjcotton I will probably have...
Hi Billy. Do you think Sharon would mind if you posted her recipe for the bacon? I'm been wanting to do that in the smoker and I hava a couple of pork bellies.
Shannon
What's for Dinner - Monday 6/15??