Jean - thanks so much for posting the recipe. We've done pizza on the grill before and it's so good. Will be looking forward to using your recipe!

Grilled Pizza Bethp Jean - thanks so muc...
You are so welcome and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. In fact, had grilled pizza again last night. yum.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Grilled Pizza cjs You are so welcome a...
Just a suggestion for anyone who might have leftovers like we did. I cut nice big pieces and individually wrapped them, then just stacked them in a freezer container. That way Ron could take out one or two to take with him to work when he wants to.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Grilled Pizza Mare749 Just a suggestion fo...
good thing to bring up, Maryann! How everyone heats leftover pizza.

In a hurry, we do rely on zapping it in the microwave. But we both really prefer to heat it on a dry cast iron skillet. It keeps the crust crisp while warming/melting the top. AND then, Roy loves his topped with fried eggs.

What are some other ideas?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Grilled Pizza cjs good thing to bring ...
We have a small toaster oven, so Ron uses that on the toast setting. I think he does it twice.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Grilled Pizza Mare749 We have a small toas...
When I take pizza to school, I zap it in the microwave. Not the best, but the only option I have.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Grilled Pizza Gourmet_Mom When I take pizza to...
I heat mine in a covered skillet for the first minute or two and then uncovered until hot and crisp.
Shannon

Re: Grilled Pizza Dismc I heat mine in a cov...
I like it to be chewy, so the microwave is ok with me, sometimes I toast it a little after that. The sauce is always dry by the next day, so I add some more of that too.
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Grilled Pizza farnfam I like it to be chew...
How about bringing leftover pizza to room temp, sprinkle with parmasagn cheese and heat on a grill pan, turning until cheese starts to melt, don't burn!--remove from heat--drizzle with good extra virgin olive oil--serve!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: Grilled Pizza Old Bay How about bringing l...
Leftover pizza? What's that???
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
Grilled Pizza