Well he had a wonderful day yesterday. Derek was off, Laura was able to skip one day of school and get school credit, and her best friend got to come as well. I just love SeaWorld and Daphne inspired me so here is my slide show

Our Day in the Sun

SeaWorld DFen911 Well he had a wonder...
I lived in San Diego for 12 years and never made it to Seaworld. The Zoo, yes, several times.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: SeaWorld bjcotton I lived in San Diego...
AW...I can't wait! It may be my computer, but I'm having a little trouble getting it to load...actually, I'm pretty sure it's my computer. I'll try later after someone else has successfully loaded it.

If it's anything like SeaWorld in FL, which I assume it is...what a great day I'm sure you had! Further comments when I've loaded the thing.

I take that back...I think Photobucket is having problems...I get the slideshow screen, but no slideshow....HMMMMM????? Anybody...?

Update...It is Photobucket. Thanks to my daughter, I have learned you can get to all of someone's pictures(isn't that a scary thought), so I was able to see the pics....the slideshow just won't show. OOPS! Take that back...if you click on the second photo, it will take you to the slideshow. It's the first pic that is messing things up.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: SeaWorld Gourmet_Mom AW...I can't wait! ...
Now that that problem is solved...

I forget how beautiful your daughter is! And that sea otter! There was a family of them that used to live on the docks near Mom and friends' houses...a momma and her babies...sooooo cute!!!!

You know, I was so jealous of the folks that got drenched in the shows. I never get the fun stuff....like the water rides where some folks come out soaked, and I get a little splash....what's up with that?

Great pictures Denise! Looks like a great family time was had by all!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: SeaWorld Gourmet_Mom Now that that proble...
Great pictures, Denise! I love Sea World too, and have been many times. Looks like you all had a great time.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: SeaWorld Mare749 Great pictures, Deni...
What a fun time you must have had!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
We used to have one in the Cleveland area. I took my kids when they were small, and, after having seen the commercials, I had to console my 5 year-old daughter when we didn't get wet. Great pictures!

Sally
We love Sea World. I have been in San Antonia a few times. Took the kids to San Diego two years ago. They loved it!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: SeaWorld esgunn We love Sea World. ...
Great pix, Denise.
SeaWorld