Laura mentioned to me she was going to put her favorite Billy recipes together in a binder.... and you all know me and cookbooks.

How about if I collect all of our favorites from Billy and put them in a little book just for those of us who were so crazy about him. I'll put pictures in it also.

would anyone else want a copy?? (and we'll send it to his family also) I'll be between cookbooks in about 2 weeks, so I'm good to go with this.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

It's Dangerous, But I Have An Idea..... cjs Laura mentioned to m...
I would love a copy, Jean. Tho' we never met in "real life" Billy was always so kind and helpful to me whenever I needed anything at all, from cooking to computer help
Cis
Empress for Life
What a lovely idea Jean. I think perhaps some of his family would want a copy when it's finished. What a lovely tribute to our friend.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: It's Dangerous, But I Have An Idea..... luvnit What a lovely idea J...
I love the idea!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Jean that is a wonderful idea! I have a cd of recipes in Mastercook that Billy gave me - alot of them are his; I'll dig it out when we land, maybe there are some on there that aren't on the forum.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: It's Dangerous, But I Have An Idea..... Harborwitch Jean that is a wonde...
Jean - that's a nice tribute to Billy.

Re: It's Dangerous, But I Have An Idea..... HomeCulinarian Jean - that's a nice...
I have a cd also from Billy's MasterCook, Sharon, but I'd rather keep the recipes to the ones we know he liked, or we especially liked or he had with us that he liked. He saved so many recipes that he never even tried. (well, so do we, I guess )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: It's Dangerous, But I Have An Idea..... cjs I have a cd also fro...
The two that I have in my A List Favorites attributed to him that I see right off and love the best are the Shrimp Sushi Parfait (that one is Sharon AND Billy) and the Mushroom Pork Marsala. I think of Billy (and Sharon) every time I make these. I make the pork all the time...next time is going to be tough! It's on the menu this week.

Jean, do you need me to post these? And Sharon, would it be appropriate to include the parfait?

Also, Jean...Do you remember the spaghetti sauce he made up? He was sooo proud of that one! I remember you told him he had put everything but the kitchen sink in it...LOL! I think I have it or can find the thread if you want to include it.
Daphne
  Re: It's Dangerous, But I Have An Idea..... cjs I have a cd also fro...
This is true - I'll go through what I have that we cooked together and see what all I come up with.

Daphne he so loved that Shrimp Sushi Parfait - I've got, I think, a picture the day we made it. I'll go through the pics too.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: It's Dangerous, But I Have An Idea..... Harborwitch This is true - I'll ...
Now I'm confused. I just went to check and discovered that Billy posted the Pork Mushroom Marsala (C@H recipe), but I'm not sure it was one of his favorites. Does anyone know? But I do think of him every time I fix it...LOL!

Sharon, I think at least one of those pictures are posted with the recipe. I save the website, so I'll go check, too.

YUP! Billy posted pictures of that WHOLE weekend...then deleted them later.
Daphne
It's Dangerous, But I Have An Idea.....