I know Labs, you don't like it - but for those of us who use it, have any of you had trouble downloading pictures to the program in the last 2-3 days? I don't find the prompt to browse for the pictures to download anymore and I don't know what to look for.

I've been clickig buttons left and right and nothing is working. Any clues?? thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Question re PhotoBucket cjs I know Labs, you don...
If you use it often enough, maybe some parts of it are still in your cache (called "temporary Internet files if you're an Internet Explorer user). If that's the case, and if they have changed some of their programming, the parts that are still in your cache may not be finding things where they expect them to be. In that case, if you clear out your browser cache (i.e. "temporary Internet files), your browser will have to read everything from the site anew, and that should get things working again (IF that was the problem).

Another way you can try to do the same thing is to hit CTRL+F5 while already on the page in question. Often, that will do the trick, but if the problem is spread over multiple pages, it's easier just to clear the whole cache.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Question re PhotoBucket labradors If you use it often ...
Jean, I'm not sure what you are talking about. I just click on Upload Pictures and Video...the window appears allowing my to pick where I want to get my picture from...I open the folder...click the picture...select OK. Am I missing something? The only thing I can think of that you could be talking about is copying pictures from Photobucket back to your computer...Is that it?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Question re PhotoBucket Gourmet_Mom Jean, I'm not sure w...
I was having trouble with PhotoBucket uploading pictures. My niece and sister put their vacation photos in Shutterfly and so I used it instead. It seems easier to work with, to me.

Re: Question re PhotoBucket HomeCulinarian I was having trouble...
"I just click on Upload Pictures and Video...the window appears allowing my to pick where I want to get my picture from..." Daphne, thats' what is not showing up on my 'front page' anymore!! It's gone!

Lab's, I'll print out what you wrote and show to Roy, 'cause I have no idea what you said.

thanks for the help - I hope it helps.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Question re PhotoBucket cjs "I just click on Upl...
it's back!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Question re PhotoBucket cjs it's back! [img]/ubb...
That was weird! Was it something you did or did it just show up on its own?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Question re PhotoBucket Gourmet_Mom That was weird! Was...
haven't the slight idea. just thanking my lucky stars.
www.achefsjourney.com
Question re PhotoBucket