A few years ago, there was a recipe in Cuisine at Home for a pork roast. It was butterflied and had pine nuts and orange zest (I think!). It was delicious and has been requested by hubby for Christmas dinner and I'd love to serve it to him.
Does anyone know which issue contains this recipe? I'm fairly certain I have them all. I will start look through all of them, but thought I'd ask ask well.

Thank you and have a very blessed Christmas!!

Looking for Pork Recipe Maggies_Mom A few years ago, the...
Wish you had more of the correct title to look for the recipe in the online index. I didn't see it using 'pork roast.'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Looking for Pork Recipe cjs Wish you had more of...
Me too. I don't suppose "My husband's new favorite dish that I made on his birthday several years ago" helps any.

Maybe it was called "rolled pork" or something like that...I can't find my recent index.

Re: Looking for Pork Recipe Maggies_Mom Me too. I don't sup...
Here's an index that may help - something might look familiar.
(removed for posters safety)

"My husband's new favorite dish that I made on his birthday several years ago" - don't we wish this would work!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Looking for Pork Recipe cjs Here's an index that...
There's a Stuffed Pork Loin in Issue #48.
Shannon
  Re: Looking for Pork Recipe cjs Here's an index that...
THANK YOU!!!

Found it...issue 48 "Stuffed Pork Loin". Which is exactly as described it except with no pine nuts or orange zest. LoL!!

I must have made something else to go along with it or just got different dishes confused.

Either way...I got it now. Thanks so much for your help!
Looking for Pork Recipe